Some pics of The Ultimate Get-Outta-Town Annual Holiday Dinner courtesy of Rob Hollister and Carol Villar. The event took place at The Florida Aquarium in Tampa. Members and guests enjoyed a walking private one hour tour through the aquarium, while enjoying served hors d’oeuvres, making for a most unique experience. Cocktail hour was followed by dinner and presentations in the Coral Reef room. The dining experience was set at the foot of forty-foot deep aquarium brimming with sharks, giant goliath grouper, sea turtles, barracuda and a host of deep-sea fish and creatures.
- Stan Dale welcomed all members and guests. Gratitude for the evenings arrangements were attributed to Russ Garvey.
- Introductions of the current Officers, Board members and Area Governors.
- New Board members were welcomed: Kevin Tipton and Kevin Clayton.
- Dave Uman & Dennis Johnson were recognized for the Board service. They are stepping down but not stepping out – more to come…
- We also recognized Carlos Diaz-Estrada (Past President) for his contribution to the Chapter. Carlos passed in 2022.
- Kevin Tipton was awarded the Member of the Year and for that I am most appreciative.
- Fran Dance & Ann Hollister were the winners of the raffle! They each get the opportunity to go diving at The Florida Aquarium.
The above shortcode w
Click here to view more information about this event.
This Post Has 0 Comments