FSC @ Sebring Historics 2019
BMW CCA Members/Guest are invited to join Florida Suncoast BMW CCA members for the
2019 Classic 12 Hour Piston & Props
DISCLAIMER This is NOT the 12 Hours of Sebring Race
Florida Suncoast BMW CCA Chapter is putting the final plans on our BMW Corral at the Historic Sebring International Raceway, on Saturday, December 7th.
The event known as the Classic 12 Hour Piston and Props is underwritten by Alan Jay Automotive Network and is organized by Historic Sportscar Racing (HSR) and will start
– Wednesday, December 4th with Test Day for HSR & Classic 12,
– Thursday, December 5th with HSR Qualifying Sessions & Classic 12 Qualifyings;
– the HSR QualifyingSession & Race 1 on Friday, December 6th; and
– HSR Sprint Race2& Classic 12 Race 1, 2 & 3 will take the track on Saturday, December 7thth.
Click HERE for Provisional race schedule.
Ticket Price & Pick-Up Information:
Submit your Official RSVP on the form at the bottom of this page
Great news – HSR has again discounted the ticket price to $35 $25 for FSC BMW CCA Members (& guests) that have
Pick-up your tickets at the Will-Call window. Tickets will be listed under your name. Your guest tickets will also be available under your name.
(Example: Bob Jones rsvp’s for himself +3…Bob Jones will be able to purchase 4 tickets @$25 ea.)
Touring group(s) will gather at 7:00 am for a departure from multiple areas. More info on this later! Touring Groups from Ft Myers, Jacksonville, Tampa, Ocala and other areas available.
Want to host the Touring Drive… Contact Stan Dale @ (305) 218-1104
Meet-up information and location to follow. If there is interest from other regions, please let me know.
IMPORTANT EVENT MESSAGE FOR BMW CCA MEMBERS/GUESTS ATTENDING – PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION
ALL ATTENDEES WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHECK-IN AT THE CORRAL UPON ARRIVAL. ALL MEMBERS/GUESTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO SIGN the BMW CCA WAIVER DOCUMENT(s).
ALL ATTENDEES COMMUTING TO THE EVENT, WITH OR WITHOUT A TOURING GROUP ARE REQUIRED TO OBEY ALL TRAFFIC LAWS.
Other benefits for CCA Members:
- CCA Members/Guests will enjoy Corral Parking on the hard-top inside turns 15 & 16. Bring your cameras!
- We will have access to the Paddock. Also, access to the Pits except when the track is “hot”.
- View the race course from the grandstand.
- Drive-On or Parade-Laps on Saturday. Organizers have indicated there will be a Drive-On. First 50 BMW’s registered.
- Enjoy vintage race cars & vintage war planes on display.
- Coolers, w/drinks & food are permissible, (no charge).
- Bring your lawn chairs. The FSC Tent will be set-up.
- FSC will be provide Burgers, Dogs and the fixin’s… No Charge… requires RSVP.
- Again, don’t forget your camera!