CANCELED: FSC 2022 Jun Ride to Ranch (Jax)
Canceled due to non-participation…
May be rescheduled in the Fall. If you are interested contact Al MacKay.
Friday Night – The Villages
- Hotel check-in for all out-of-town attendees. (For the more adventuresome, those who want can camp at the ranch.)
- Holiday Inn Express and Suites, 1205 Avenida Central North, The Villages, FL 32159
- Comfort Suites the Villages, 1202 Avenida Central, Lady Lake, FL 32159
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott The Villages, 1141 Alonzo Ave, The Villages, FL 32159
- Meet at Margarita Republic, Gator’s Dockside or some other venue around, or near, Spanish Springs Town Square for dinner.
- Drinks at McCall’s Tavern to follow?
Saturday Morning – The Villages
- Check out of hotel (if desired)
- Meet for breakfast at Panera, Perkins, or a hotel breakfast (depending on hotel)
- 11:00 am – Meet up in the parking lot in front of the Publix (1120 Bichara Blvd inThe Villages) to drive out to the ranch for the cookout.
- 12:00-5:00 pm – Cookout , all are welcome to stay for as long as they want.
- A 50-50 Poker Run to benefit Ronald McDonald House around 2:00-3:00 PM(provided there is interest.) Or some sort of drive in the local area such as a rally, details to be determined.
- Favorite Ride – Everyone gets to vote for their favorite car, the winner and runners up receive a prize package.
Saturday Evening – The Villages or the Ranch
- If you want to stick around for a bonfire, you are welcome to do so, or…
- Meet at Gator’s Dockside or McCall’s Tavern for drinks and bar fare, or…
- Just everyone does their own thing.
Sunday Morning – The Villages
- Check out of hotel.
- All attendees depart for home.
MacKay Tigerhead Ranch, 41758 Tall Pine St
(GPS Address: 5110 Valley Oak St in Weirsdale)
Marion County Road, Lady Lake/The Villages/Weirsdale
(There will be signs on the roads nearby directing you to the ranch.)
(NOTE: You can use the following address on Google Maps to get directions: 41758-41950 Tall Pine St, Lady Lake, FL 32159. At least that is what my GPS reports and will get you in the get you in the general area. There will be signs on the roads nearby directing you to the ranch.)
Safety is of the utmost importance. All drivers must be BMW CCA Members and adhere to speed limits and abide all traffic rules as well as acknowledge that they have read and viewed the safety guidelines as outlined under the Terms and Conditions.
Click here to view the Terms and Conditions for Driving Tours…
Face Mask and Social Distancing measures have been relaxed. Non-vaccinated members/guests are encouraged to wear masks and maintain distance for their own safety.
Drivers MUST be current BMW CCA Members. ALL members and guest must sign an Adult or Minor (parental release for ALL under 18) waiver. You can view/print/download the waivers displayed. Only Adult waivers are available electronically @ fscbmwcca.speedwaiver.com.
Adult Waivers can be signed online/electronically prior to or at the event or on paper at the event. Electronic waivers are hosted by Motorsportreg and referred as “Speed Waivers.” Go to here to see a short demo. NOTE: Child and corresponding Child waivers cannot be signed electronically yet.which will list all our upcoming events that need waivers. Select the event that matches the event Name, Venue and Date. These waivers will only appear four weeks prior to the event. Note: Click