FSC 2018 August Tampa Breakfast & Tech Session
Tampa Breakfast Meeting and Tech Session
The Broken Yoke Restaurant
3350 Grand Blvd, Holiday, FL 34690
After Breakfast we'll travel to
Getting more performance out of your BMW without killing it
which will start @ 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. +/-
A technician will introduce us to the basic six-cylinder engine performance upgrades. We will also review some of the handling modifications and how they affect your handling.
In the shop presentation, you will learn about:
- How the Electronic Control Unit (ECU) interfaces with the motor;
- ECU upgrades and how they will affect performance
- Primary performance components will be identified and explained;
- Turbo or super charging and how it works to increase performance;
- A BMW with major handling modification will be available to demonstrate what modifications can be made to your BMW
A “Question and Answer” session will be held after the presentation.
A discount for parts and labor, for future work, will be offered at this meeting.