2020 B.I.G. European Sports & Collector Car Show (Cape Coral)
The Eighth Annual B.I.G. European Sports and Collector Car Show
(British, Italian & German)
Sunday, March 1, 2020
Jaycee Park, 4215 SE 20 Place in Cape Coral
(Rain or Shine)
Sponsored by Triumphs of Southwest Florida, (TSWFL)
We have another opportunity this year for various clubs to have their members share with fellow enthusiasts and the public their enjoyment and experiences of owning a B.I.G. European sports or collector car.
This car show is free to the public and open to all B.l.G. European sports and collector cars, vintage and modern, on Sunday, March 1, 2020 from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. Participating cars can enter the show-field between 8:30 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. Balloting closes at 12:00 noon. Participants will vote for their favorite cars within each class. Show ends at 2:00 pm. Awards presentations follows immediately.
***** Pre-registration EXTENDED to Sunday, February 15th. registration materials provided at sign-in. *****
This show features European Sports & Collector Cars, 50/50 drawing, vendor tables and more…
Hot Food and Cold Drinks provided by St. Andrew’s Boy Scout Troop 34.
Pre-registration, (pre-registration ensures you will be parked in your class during the show and we have the correct number of trophies) First Car is $35.00. Additional cars are $30.00 each. Cars registered after February 15th, are all $45.00. Registration limited to 200 Vehicles.
The Event Coordinator, Bob Lombardo contact at 239-495-6825 or [email protected]
CAR REGISTRATION INFORMATION
There are two documents that you’ll need to complete your registration for The Seventh Annual B.I.G European Sports and Collector Car Show.
The “Registration Form”
(Detailed instructions are on the Form).
Please return the form and the check, as soon as possible to ensure delivery before the Pre-registered cutoff date of January 31, 2019.
The “Show Classes”
(Class Judging Categories)
It’s important to make sure you refer to this Show Class on page 3 of the Registration form, so your vehicle(s) is slotted into the correct class and we can reserve a space for you alongside similar vehicles.
- The Registration form can and should be completed on your computer, then printed for signing and mailing.
- See the “Show Classes”, to select your correct car class for the registration form.
• NOTE: No kit or replica cars will be judged but they can be displayed in the class!
- Owners of entered cars must read and sign the “Waiver of Liability” at the bottom of the page
- If you are registering more than one car, your signature is for all cars on the form.
- After the form has been completed, PRINT the page and save on your computer for your records.
- Make checks payable to Triumphs of Southwest Florida or TSWFL.
- Submit check, along with the completed signed registration form to:
Judy Hartwell – 5672 Eichen Circle, Fort Myers, FL 33919
Please return this form and the check, as soon as possible to ensure delivery before the Pre-registered cutoff date of Feb. 15, 2019.