Volunteer to be an AREA REGIONAL GOVERNOR
FSC is undertaking the development of “Area Governors” throughout the FSC membership. These appointed, non-elective positions are open to any FSC member/member associate. Multiple Governors can be appointed in the same area to share the following responsibilities:
- Help establish monthly meeting location(s); meeting day/night and meeting time (am/pm).
- Communicate Chapter info to local membership (Prepared and provided by the President/BOD);
- Host Chapter events/activities;
- Make available Chapter/CCA by-laws;
- Attend quarterly Governors meeting (FSC areas only).